No results were found for your request!
WJAQ Special Offers
Health WatchShut Type 2 Diabetes Down. Click here to get started. Freedom Awaits!
Weightloss Made Delicious - bistroMD offers delicious meals and fresh ingredients! Pick your meals and get 20% off today! $31.99 value, use code: Save20Today
- First Appearance November 24, 2014 November 24, 2014Justin Fowlkes - Possession of a Controlled Substance (Crack Cocaine) - Possession of Drug Paraphernalia - Bond Timothy Barnes - Possession of a Controlled Substance (Crack Cocaine) - Possession of Drug Paraphernalia - Bond Coleman McKinnon - Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon - Bond Demario Finklea - Possession of a Controlled Substance (Cocaine) […]
- Shooting Being Investigated in Greenwood November 24, 2014On Sunday November 23, 2014 deputies with the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office responded to a residence on Allen Street in Greenwood Florida, in reference to a reported shooting. The initial report received by the Sheriff’s Office indicated that a male subject had been shot in the legs by an unknown assailant. Upon arrival, deputies made […]
- Jail Report November 22- 23, 2014 November 24, 2014Coleman McKinnon (53) of Marianna FL - Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon Demario Finklea (30) of Cottondale FL - Possession of a Controlled Substance (Cocaine) Leanne Mulverhill (29) of Graceville FL - Retail Theft Joshua Martin (32) of Sneads FL - Violation of Conditional Release Roberto Castillo (52) of Chattahoochee FL - […]
- Parents, Teachers Lobby School Board For Test Policy Relief November 21, 2014Teachers and parents from all over Jackson County vividly described an intolerable situation to their school board Tuesday afternoon, but they were told once again that any relief from the new “Florida Standards” testing mandates, or “high-stakes testing,” would have to come from the Legislature and the governor. However, all five school board members and […]
- First Appearance November 24, 2014 November 24, 2014